1. We only work with attorneys and that experience counts.
Everyone wants someone who understands them, and business owners are no different. As an attorney, whether you’re a member of a firm or a solo practitioner, you are a business owner. When it comes to marketing, we know what works and what doesn’t. Just like you with regards to your law specialty, we stay abreast of industry trends and best practices. This allows us to put them to work for you on a daily basis. We are industry experts. The same cannot be said of other web marketing providers. That’s why we’re confident enough to not hammer our clients with long term contracts.
2. Unlike some our competition, we have a mix of patent pending technology with a hands on approach.
We don’t sell cookie cutter programs or let “bots” and other software monitor and control our marketing campaigns. Did you know most PPC campaigns managed by our competition are “set it and forget” with an automatic report generated every month. Instead, we monitor them personally on an ongoing daily basis.
3. Legal websites are different than others, compliance is an issue.
What separates a legal website from others? As a lawyer, there are specific compliance rules that vary from state to state that must be adhered to. Having built sites in various states around the country, we have this covered. Some state bars require you to submit your site for approval and some do not. But compliance is mandatory where applicable. When it comes to retargeting, an even great degree of knowledge is needed.
4. Writing copy on a legal website is specific.
You don’t want just anyone writing the content on your website, and you probably don’t have the time to do it yourself. All of our sites are written by training legal writers with JD degrees in hand. Most have just graduated law school and are awaiting the bar exam.
5. Practice areas of law, and how to market them, isn’t taught in sales training class at marketing company XYZ.
Understanding the various “areas of practice” in law is crucial when constructing your website and executing a retargeting strategy. Each area of practice needs to be marketed in different ways for you to get the desired results. That’s our specialty.
6. We focus on website conversions and new client intake as opposed to website traffic.
At the end of the day, marketing a law firm is about gaining new clients. We understand that 300 clicks to your website doesn’t do you any good if you can’t convert them to new clients.
1. How long does it take to set up Live Chat?
We usually have clients up and running within one week.
2. When do your chat operators cover my website?
We will cover your website for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You will NEVER miss a chat opportunity.
3. Do you have to be a tech-expert to use this service?
No. Our specialized support staff takes care of system maintenance and operation. All you have to do is enjoy the benefits of our exceptional service.
4. Do my employees “chat” with the customers?
No. We handle all the “chat work” for you.No. We handle all the “chat work” for you.
5. How long does it take to receive a chat transcript after the chat occurs?
When the chat is complete it is immediately sent to the email address(es) you designate, as well as to any mobile number(s) you wish a notification sent. It takes no time at all.
6. What Questions will the operators ask?
Our Operators use a customizable transcript written specifically to your industry. You have the freedom to edit any chat questions and responses, giving you full control as to how our operators interact with your website visitors