WHY PRECISION LEGAL MARKETING YOUR LAW FIRMS WEBSITE?
1. We only work with attorneys and that experience counts.
Everyone wants someone who understands them, and business owners are no different. As an attorney, whether you’re a member of a firm or a solo practitioner, you are a business owner. When it comes to marketing, we know what works and what doesn’t. Just like you with regards to your law specialty, we stay abreast of industry trends and best practices. This allows us to put them to work for you on a daily basis. We are industry experts. The same cannot be said of other web marketing providers. That’s why we’re confident enough to not hammer our clients with long term contracts.
2. Unlike some our competition, we use a mix of technology with a hands on approach.
We don’t sell cookie cutter programs or let “bots” and other software monitor and control our paid marketing campaigns. Did you know most PPC campaigns managed by our competition are “set it and forget” with an automatic report generated every month. Instead, we monitor them personally on an ongoing daily basis.
3. Your websites written copy;: writing copy on a law firm websites is specific.
You don’t want just anyone writing the content on your website, and you probably don’t have the time to do it yourself. All of our sites are written by law school graduates in possession of a J.D..
4. Practice Areas of law, and how to market them, isn’t taught in sales training class at marketing company XYZ.
Understanding the various “areas of practice” in law is crucial when constructing your website and executing a marketing strategy. Each area of practice needs to be marketed in different ways for you to get the desired results. That’s our specialty.
5. Our Law Firm Websites focus on conversions and new client intake as opposed to website traffic.
At the end of the day, marketing a law firm is about gaining new clients. We understand that 300 clicks to your website doesn’t do you any good if you can’t convert them to new clients.